We had “Halloween” at the office last Friday and I had a brownie with caramel on it for “lunch”. Here’s a full body workout that can help fight scary Halloween calories. See you at the gym.
Complete this entire circuit, in order, as fast as possible with correct form. You can use weights if you have them but body weight is good too based on your strength level.
Repeat 2-4X (beginner 2x – Advanced 4x) Rest as needed but try to keep it under 90 seconds.
- Kettlebell Goblet Squats 20 Reps
- Alternating Reverse Lunges 20 Reps (10 each leg)
- Dumbbell Renegade Row 10 Reps
- Split Squat Jumps 20 Reps (10 each leg)… this guy is intense (and a lil annoying) but he shows a good progression.
- Burpees 10 Reps (I hate them too! This link shows 9 ways do do them.)
- Plank Hold (30 seconds – don’t cheat!)
Check out these other Pocket Workouts.